The county has adopted a new method of submitting required paperwork to participate in athletics. You will be able to submit all paperwork electronically.
This is a requirement.
- Download the DragonFly MAX app from the App Store or Google Play
- Tap “Get Started” and “Sign Up for Free” then follow the prompts to create your Parent account with your own email address.
- Verify your account with the verification ID sent to your email address.
- Tap “Connect to your school” to select “Parent” as your role and search for your child’s school.
- After selecting your child’s school, tap “Join” to request access. An administrator at your school will approve your request.
- Tap “Set up your children” and follow the prompts to add your kid(s) and fill out their participation forms.
There will be 9 things you need to complete. You will need your insurance information.
Complete the medical history first. There will be 6 tabs that need to be completed. Please make sure you hit NEXT after each tab…NOT DELETE. Click DONE when finished. If you missed anything, it will tell you. Under GENERAL INFO – Skip birth certificate. Skip immunization. Complete the following additional forms:
- Electronic Signature Agreement
- GHSA Concussion Form
- GHSA Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form
- GHSA Heat and Humidity Policy for All Sports
- Authorization to Release Medical Information
- Consent to Treatment
- Transportation Agreement
- Release or Insurance Form for High School
Scan and upload both pages of physical form filled out by a doctor. When you are done, it should tell you if you did not do something correctly.
THIS IS MANDATORY. Athletes who do not have this completed by the first date of tryouts will not be able to tryout.